Champion Window - Regional Construction/Operations Manager
As a Regional Operations Manager, you are responsible to ensure the successful execution and attainment of the operational strategic goals of each division within your region. The local division team under your responsibility includes but is not limited to: Traveling Installation Managers, Installation Managers, Installation Supervisors, Service/Measure Technicians, Employee and Sub-Contractor Installers. This role will require up to 80% travel to specific division locations within your region.
• Execute operational strategic goals concerning corporate polices, customer service, COG’s, revenue growth and EBITDA within the region.
• Identify areas that need improvement, coach and develop division leadership to ensure a high performing and professional local team.
• Monitor and review operational performance reports, customer surveys and financial reports to ensure we achieve operational objectives and provide accountability for underperforming divisions.
• Provide capacity planning for installations, collaborate with recruiting to meet capacity goals, ensure successful onboarding of new team members and that new and existing employees have received the required training and coaching to perform their responsibilities at the highest level.
• Coach and foster teamwork and trust within the operations team, remove silos, and build positive collaboration among operations, sales and centralized teams.
• Require and actively promote positive, regular and proactive communication with our customers at every stage of the customer experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or educational equivalent preferred
• 5-7 years of relevant experience, preferably in the construction/remodeling industry
• Commitment to completing assignments on time and within budget
• Leadership experience with a proven ability to hire, develop and motivate talent
• Creative and practical problem-solving/critical-thinking skills
• Computer software competencies (MS Office 365)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge and understanding of Profit & Loss statements and general accounting
• Ability to work standard retail hours consisting of weekends and evenings
Turn An Ordinary Job Into An Extraordinary Career.
Champion’s dedication to customer satisfaction, product innovation and quality manufacturing is the driving force behind our success and growth. Founded in 1953, Champion has since expanded into locations nationwide—all of which are supported by professional sales, installation and service teams. Working at Champion is more than just a job. It's an inspiring career that helps make families' homes safer, healthier, more attractive and energy efficient. We offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental/vision/disability coverage, 401(k), flex spending account and more.
Champion Window is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please contact Champion Window.
Today & Every Day, CHAMPION Thanks Our Veterans! Now Hiring and Honoring Veterans. Apply today to find your next challenging career.