Champion Window - Construction / Installation Supervisor
As an Installation Supervisor, you are the technical construction and product installation expert in our core products (windows, sunrooms if required, doors siding). You are responsible to Manage, Train, and hold your team Accountable to achieve daily, weekly and monthly production goals, while performing at the highest quality level to ensure code compliance and high customer satisfaction. The division team under your responsibility could include: Service/Measure Technicians, Employee and Sub-Contractor Installers. This role requires early starting times and can sometimes include working Saturdays.
• Technical Construction Expert; Understanding of how to remeasure windows, entry doors, siding, and/or sunrooms in all applications as required. Knowledge of when and where tempered glass is required. To ensure compliance with Champion Engineering, and common construction best practices
• Customer Satisfaction; Job site visits, and or, phone calls with customers during installs or at each phase of longer projects. At first indication of a customer concern, after personally speaking to the customer; inform Install Manager of concern
• Project Management; Oversee in-house and subcontractor crews to ensure daily revenue goals are achieved. Ensure each project is properly measured, ordered, staged, scheduled, fully completed, and balance due is 100% collected. Continuously monitor revenue forecast and actuals for your product responsibility
• Company Policy, Process, Procedure and Governmental requirements; Create and maintain a safe working environment in compliance with governmental regulations and completion of required safety training. Ensure that employees and subcontractors achieve industry productivity and quality standards. Ensure that employees and subcontractors receive training as required
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 2- 3 years of skilled labor or industry experience preferred
• OSHA, Installation Masters training and/or related certification a plus
• Clean driving and solid attendance records
• Proven leadership skills and ability to train others
• Proficient knowledge of installation/service methods for window, door and siding projects
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and email
• Ability to adjust and re-prioritize work flow on a daily basis
• Ability to ensure each job is completed in compliance with written safety policies
Turn An Ordinary Job Into An Extraordinary Career.
Champion’s dedication to customer satisfaction, product innovation and quality manufacturing is the driving force behind our success and growth. Founded in 1953, Champion has since expanded into locations nationwide—all of which are supported by professional sales, installation and service teams. Working at Champion is more than just a job. It's an inspiring career that helps make families' homes safer, healthier, more attractive and energy efficient.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental/vision/disability coverage, 401(k), flex spending account, company truck and more.
Champion Window is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please contact Champion Window.
Today & Every Day, CHAMPION Thanks Our Veterans! Now Hiring and Honoring Veterans. Apply today to find your next challenging career.
Software Powered by iCIMS