Champion Window - Construction/Installation Manager
As an Installation Manager you are responsible to Lead, Monitor, Coach, and hold your division team Accountable in the successful execution and attainment of our operational goals (customer experience, revenue, cost of goods, accounts receivable, product service, recruiting) within our core exterior home improvement products (windows, sunrooms, doors, siding). The division team under your responsibility includes but is not limited to: Installation Supervisors, Service/Measure Technicians, Production Specialist, Employee and SubContractor Installers. This role will require early starting times and can sometimes include working Saturdays.
• Monitor and manage our key business reports, dashboards, and key performance indicators including but not limited to: Uninstall Reporting, AR, WIP, COGs, Service Reporting, Stage Payments, Cycle Times. Execute and maintain company policies and procedures.
• Proactively manage customer satisfaction and resolve customer concerns. Regular and systematic customer updates including but not limited to: sales/measure to product ordered/received/time to schedule, product service and post installation follow-up. Respond within 24 hours to customer
inquiries including assigned tasks, emails, and phone calls. Personally visit customers that have filed Guild Quality/BBB/AG Complaints and resolve the concerns quickly with Regional Manager/ Regional Operations Manager’s input and or approval.
• Monitor and manage COGs, inventory, accruals, job costing, all invoicing, and big box store purchases. Within each product, verify cost of labor and material for employees and subcontractors to achieve division profitability expectations.
• Coach and foster teamwork, accountability, and trust within the operations team. Build positive collaboration among operations, sales and centralized teams. Recognize employee excellence and celebrate goal achievements. Identify underperformers, hold accountability, and implement training as required.
• Responsible and accountable for division capacity, forecasting, revenue and service. Ensuring staffing and training to achieve measure, installation and service requirements and objectives. Accurately forecasting by timely ordering, scheduling, updating system information, warehouse inventory and managing factory expected ship dates. Follow company installation revenue policies to achieve 100% completion, 100% payment, COC received, and customer post-installation communication.
• Associate’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
• 2-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the construction/remodeling industry
• Ability to supervise and train others and create and organize schedules
• Creative and practical problem-solving/critical-thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Computer software competencies (MS Office 365)
• Valid DL and clean driving record
Champion’s dedication to customer satisfaction, product innovation and quality manufacturing is the driving force behind our success and growth. Founded in 1953, Champion has since expanded into locations nationwide—all of which are supported by professional sales, installation and service teams. Working at Champion is more than just a job. It's an inspiring career that helps make families' homes safer, healthier, more attractive and energy efficient.
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes medical/dental/vision/disability coverage, 401(k), flex spending account, a company truck and more.
Champion Window is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
If you need assistance with completing the online application due to a disability, please contact Champion Window.
Today & Every Day, CHAMPION Thanks Our Veterans! Now Hiring and Honoring Veterans. Apply today to find your next challenging career.
Software Powered by iCIMS