Universal Windows Direct - Event Setup Coordinator
The Event Setup Coordinator will be responsible for setting up at UWD’s marketing events and ensuring everything is properly organized prior to the event starting. This role may also tear down after the completion of the events ensuring that all items are properly put away, returned to the warehouse, and stored safely.
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Previous experience setting up at events and tradeshows.
• Be able to lift 30-50lbs repeatedly. Ability to sit, stand, stoop, lift, climb and reach marketing items.
• Positive attitude, self-motivated, and desire to assist customers.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
UWD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Software Powered by iCIMS