Universal Windows Direct - Event Marketer (Part-time)
The Event Marketer will be responsible for the attending events and promoting UWD’s line of products. This role will learn and implement UWD’s award wining marketing and selling approach. The Event Marketer will maintain the positive image, brand, and reputation of Universal Windows Direct.
· Attends trade shows and events to promote UWD’s exclusive line of products.
· Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
· Sets appointments for our outside sales team.
· Interacts with customers to provide support and information on products or services.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
· High School Diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field viewed favorably.
· Previous experience attending events and tradeshows a plus.
· Positive attitude, self-motivated, and desire to assist customers.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
UWD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Software Powered by iCIMS